!WARNING: Hypr is still in early development. Please report all bugs in Github issues, or open a PR!
- True parabolic animations
- Rounded corners and borders
- Config reloaded instantly upon saving
- A built-in status bar with modules
- Easily expandable and readable codebase
- Multiple tiling modes (dwindling and master)
- Keybinds config
- Tiling windows
- Floating windows
- Moving / Fullscreening windows
See the Wiki Page for a detailed overview on the config, or refer to the example config in examples/hypr.conf.
To use a custom config, place it in ~/.config/hypr/hypr.conf
See the Wiki to see build instructions.
- Animations do tend to flicker a bit, especially with picom.
- The config is still pretty simple, although riceable!
- Popups sometimes are created pretty small