Welcome to my dungeon. Here, I keep all my configuration files in case I have a stroke an d lose all my memory. You're very welcome to explore and use anything in this repository. Have fun! Another copy of all of this is here.
- Arch Linux
- DWM (dwm-flexipatch)
- st (simple terminal)
- zsh with powerlevel10k and antibody
- Material Ocean color scheme for pretty much everything
- Pomme Page
git clone --recurse-submodules https://github.com/theFr1nge/dotfiles.git ~/.dotfiles && ~/.dotfiles/install.sh
This will download everything you need. After that, I have a list of all the packages I have installed on my machine in the directory arch-setup/. If you have any problems regarding the setup, you should first check whether you have missing packages. After the clone process, it is pretty straightforward, you can run the
install.sh script which creates necessary symlinks. You might want to edit your crontab and the ~/.config.env.
Some eye candy
- Neomutt further config
- Dwmblocks entry for tracking last mailsync time
- Fix ISO4755 and externalpipe conflict
- Better documentation
- Dmenu for restarting certain processes like dwm, dwmblocks, dunst, mconnect