Placement-Preparation- Complete Roadmap
This repository consists of all the necessary Resources,questions and their solutions required for cracking the coding rounds and technical interviews at tech companies as well. And this content will surely help you to crack your dream company. This material has been taken and combined from various different sources. It will be a complete roadmap for your placement prep.
Index of content
- Structure of the repository
- Roadmap to Dream Placement
- Platforms for Training
- When contribute
- How to contribute
- Connect with me
Structure of the Repository
|Aptitude||Resources and Practice Problems|
|Computer Networks||CN resources and interview preparation|
|DBMS||DBMS resources and interview preparation|
|Flutter||Flutter resources for interview preparation|
|Geeks For Geeks||GfG coding solutions with Explanation|
|InterviewBit||Interview Bit solutions with Explanation|
|Leetcode||Leetcode solutions with Explanation|
|Operating System||OS resources for interview preparation|
|OOPS||OOPS resources for interview preparation|
|SQL||SQL resources for interview preparation|
|System Design||System design interview preparation|
Roadmap to Dream Placement
- Familiarity with Syntax
- Familiarity with all keywords & Basic Concepts
- main focus is on, that are you comfortable in writing code with your preferred language
Data Structure and Algorithms
- Without this, No Software Engineering Interview, in a tech giant can be cracked
- Follow this DSA Crack Sheet List
- Time Required:
- You need some projects to showcase your skills to your interviewer
4️⃣Some other stuff (like, Blockchain, IOT, etc)
- Time Required: 3 months (doing on weekends 6-8 hours)
- CP needs time, it's not somthing thant you can master in 2 months, We will get comfortable with online platorms and get a taste of competitive programming
- Leetcode questions nearly 150-200 questions
- Time Required:
1️⃣Do some mock tests to gain confidence
- Basic Programming MCQ
2️⃣Print output type questions
3️⃣Time/space complexity Questions
- Always go through 50-60 interview experiences before interview
Best Platforms for training
How to contribute
- Fork the repository
- Do the desired changes (add/delete/modify)
- Make a pull request
- If there is no solution or explanation to a problem in the main branch.
- Generally codes are in C++ if your solution is in other langauge.
- If your solution is asymptotically faster than the one in the main branch.
- If your algorithm is of the same time complexity but with reduced code size. In this case, comment out the original solution and make a pull request with your solution.
- If you have another method of solving the problem which is asymptotically slower than the original method then, comment your solution in the main file and make a pull request.
- If you would like to make any positive change to the resources content.
I Appreciate any feedback
Constructive criticisms or code reviews of any kind are very much welcome.
If you have any questions about the solutions you can find here, feel free to contact me at: [email protected]