Hello Hackers! HacktoberFest has begun again for year 2021, and everyone's excited to get started!
What is Hacktoberfest?
Hacktoberfest is a month-long global celebration of open source software run by DigitalOcean in partnership with Intel, AppWrite, and DeepSource, with a strong focus on encouraging contributions to open source projects.
How do I get started?
- Visit the official HactoberFest website here
- Click on the 'Start Hacking' Button.
- Login using your Github/ Gitlab account. It is crucial that you have a Github or Gitlab account to take part in Hactoberfest.
- And you're all set!
What do I do next?
Logging in through your Github/Gitlab account allows Hacktoberfest to track your progress. You are required to:
- Make 4 succesful PRs in to a HactoberFest marked repository or need to have 'hacktoberfest-accepted' label to your PR.
- Pull Requests made between October 1st and October 31st (both dates included) will be counted.
How to Contribute to this Repo:
Add your projects to this repository
fork this repo add code to the forked repo make pull request
For More related FAQs visit here