SQ Project CSGO Arduino Edition
External CS:GO hack for Arduino written using C++ and WinAPI.
Special thanks to
Note that links above are NEITHER ads NOR my recommendations, they are left only with demonstration purposes
After purchasing/trading/getting as a present/
stealing (last one is highly NOT recomended) needed parts follow steps below:
Connect your LCD Display to your Arduino.
Note that you may be required to change pin numbers to fit LiquidCrystal(). So if needed change their definitions in Arduino/Helpers/definitions.h (lines 5-10).
Connect your Arduino board to your PC.
Build CMake projects located in folders Arduino and PC.
Note that building project located Arduino also uploads it to your board, so you may be required to change COM port in Arduino/CMakeLists.txt (line 44) to COM port where your Arduino Bootloader will be during build process.
Run Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
Run .exe file that you got after building CMake project located in PC folder.
Setup keys following instructions in application.
Step 7 (Optional)
Adjust settings using your Keypad Shield.
Short video demo
Click on image below to watch it on YouTube
Commiting your own code
If you wish to support project by coding some new features you are more than welcome to do it, but you need to follow Google C++ Style Guide
Future of project
I plan to add some more features, for example:
- Aim and Trigger kill delays
- Recoil-Control System
- Enemies info on LCD (position, HP, weapon)
Denial of responsibility
- I'm not liable for any bans from any anti-cheats (including, but not limited to: VAC, SMAC, Faceit AC).
- I'm not liable for anyone using this software in competitive games.
- If using it in competitive games be ready to face anger of teammates and opponents and also note that you should NOT use it, but I somewhy don't care about it.