What is XClicker?
XClicker is an open-source, easy to use, feature-rich, blazing fast Autoclicker for linux desktops using x11.
- Fairly simple layout;
- Safe mode, to protect from unwanted behaviour;
- Autoclick with a specified amount of time between each click;
- Choose mouse button [Left/Right/Middle];
- Choose click type [Single/Double];
- Repeat until stopped or repeat a given amount of times;
- Click on a specified location only;
- Randomize the click interval;
- Start / Stop with a custom hotkey;
How much cps?
The highest I have got with it was around 750cps, but that was still with 1 millisecond interval.
With 0 millisecond interval, the focused application may freeze.
After cloning the repository, you only have to run this one command. The executable will be placed in ./build/release/src/xclicker.
$ make release
Check out the Installation Guide
XClicker is licensed under GPL-3.0 LICENSE.
Dependencies are licensed by their own.