Play NCM files directly with our favourite
How to setup and build project
- Download foobar2000 SDK and extract into vendor/sdk
- Download WTL from sourceforge and extract into vendor/wtl
- Ensure the project structure matches given example in vendor/README.md
- Open fb2k_ncm.sln, there should be a main project (
foo_input_ncm) and dependency projects listed (
- Edit properties of
C/C++ -> General -> Additional Include Directories, add wtl include directory. e.g.
- (optional) Edit properties of
foo_input_ncm, switch to
Debugprofile, then goto
Debug, edit the commandline and working directory to run foobar2000 host executable. Highly recommemded to install a standalone copy of foobar2000 into test/foobar2000, which is defaultly specified in debug profile.
- (optional) You can also change the post-build command line to copy the built file to wherever you want.
Special Thanks & Reference
The very detailed develop tutorio for starters
Official component samples included in foobar2000 sdk
And the ncmdump which encourages me doing a lot of research on the file structure