C++ NIF library for the Gamebryo/NetImmerse File Format.
Created with a clean-room design.
- Reading and writing NIF files (Gamebryo/NetImmerse File Format)
- Cross platform
- Lots of helper functions
- Includes basics often used with 3D meshes
- Unknown NIF blocks are kept untouched
- No external dependencies except for the test framework
- C++ 17 compiler required
- CMake lists included, or simply include the headers/source in your project
- To get Catch2, install the CMake package (or vcpkg):
git clone -b v2.x https://github.com/catchorg/Catch2.git cd Catch2 cmake -Bbuild -H. -DBUILD_TESTING=OFF cmake --build build/ --target install #with admin elevation (or sudo) depending on your cmake prefix path
- half - IEEE 754-based half-precision floating point library (v1.12.0)
- Miniball (v3.0)
- Catch2 (v2.x) as the test framework
This library would not have been possible without the help of: