Organic Maps is a better fork of MAPS.ME, an Android & iOS offline maps app for travelers, tourists, hikers, and cyclists based on top of crowd-sourced OpenStreetMap data and curated with love by MAPS.ME founders.
Organic Maps is the ultimate companion app for travelers, tourists, hikers, and cyclists:
- Detailed offline maps with places that don't exist on other maps
- Cycling routes, hiking trails, and walking paths
- Contour lines, elevation profiles, peaks, and slopes
- Turn-by-turn walking, cycling, and car navigation with voice guidance
- Fast offline search on the map and bookmarks
- Dark Mode to protect your eyes
Organic Maps is pure and organic, made with love:
- Respects your privacy
- Saves your battery
- No unexpected mobile data charges
Organic Maps is free from trackers and other bad stuff:
- No ads
- No tracking
- No data collection
- No phoning home
- No annoying registration
- No mandatory tutorials
- No noisy email spam
- No push notifications
- No crapware
The application is verified by Exodus Privacy Project:
Organic Maps doesn't request excessive permissions to spy on you:
At Organic Maps, we believe that privacy is a fundamental human right:
- Organic Maps is an indie community-driven open-source project
- We protect privacy from Big Tech's prying eyes
- Stay safe no matter wherever you are
Reject surveillance - embrace your freedom. Give Organic Maps a try!
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. See LICENSE, NOTICE and data/copyright.html files for more information.
Please join our beta program, suggest your features, and report bugs:
- Rate us on AppStore and Google Play.
- Star us on GitHub.
- Report bugs or issues to the issue tracker.
- Discuss ideas or propose feature requests.
- Subscribe to our Telegram Channel for updates.
- Join our Telegram Group to discuss with other users.
- Присоединяйтесь к нашей русскоязычной группе в Telegram для обратной связи и помощи.
- Contact us by email.
The Organic Maps community abides by the CNCF code of conduct.