this is an open source implementation of the minecraft server to be run on a esp32.
- pc with platformio installed on your favourite IDE
- edit the file include/config_edit_me.h with your WiFi credentials
- rename the file to config.h
- you're ready to compile, upload and enjoy!
✅better way to buffer data and auto packet length calculation
- parse more packets sent from the client
- maybe add specific blocks for hardware interaction?
✅(8 bits per block now) better way of storing chunks
- support psram for greater room for more chunks and players
- save game progress
- maybe support more protocols? (takes a lor of effort)
- better client handling
- sometimes when a client disconnects it may take several packets for the server to notice
- players with same username can join
- if you fall in the void you'll keep falling until the client eventually crashes