Data Structures & Algorithms
About the repository:
- Contains theories and programming questions related to fundamentals of data structures and algorithms
- Every topic is in sequence and has a separate folder.
- Within each folder, there are various sub-folders with theory and questions related to that topic
- All codes are written in C++ programming language
Want to contribute?:
If you found any typo / logical error / runtime error or you want to add another topic, feel free to create a pull request.
How to create a pull request ?
- step 1: Fork this repository
- step 2: Clone this to your local machine
- step 3: Make a new branch
- step 4: Make changes
- step 5: Push it back to your repo
- step 6: Click compare and pull request
- step 7: Click create pull request
Are there any rules ?
- Not particularly, just keep the indentation clean
- Use comments wherever necessary
- Follow folder structure and use appropriate variable names