Support me on patreon, now!
The best ECS library, ever.
- it can run Crysis
- 2nd generation ECS system
- as fast as it gets
- 0 dependencies
- fast compile times
- small and simple API
- DOD friendly
- no unnecessary allocations
- fully commented source code
- it solves the tab/space problem
- multiplatform, can run on Windows, Linux, Mac, Phones, Consoles, Raspberry Pi, Arduinos, ...
- supports most data layouts
- 100% customizable
- easy to rewrite in rust
- easy to make bindings, it's pure C
- it's ECS library your grandma would use
- made by Stable Genius, 10x developer
Single header libraries suck so this is not one. There is a cpp file.
How to use it:
- include lent.h and lent.c in your project
samples for more info
License: GPL-3.0, slightly modified; contact me for commercial licenses $$$