Spacex Storage is an offchain storage work inspector of Mannheim Network running inside TEE enclave.
Thank you for considering to help out with the source code! We welcome contributions from anyone on the internet, and are grateful for even the smallest of fixes! If you'd like to contribute to Mannheim Network, please fork, fix, commit and send a pull request for the maintainers to review and merge into the main codebase.
Please make sure your contribution adhere to our coding guideliness:
- No --force pushes or modifying the master branch history in any way. If you need to rebase, ensure you do it in your own repo.
- Pull requests need to be based on and opened against the
- A pull-request must not be merged until CI has finished successfully.
- Make sure your every
Merging pull requests once CI is successful:
- A PR needs to be reviewed and approved by project maintainers;
- PRs that break the external API must be tagged with
- No PR should be merged until all reviews' comments are addressed.