I add my Pi Pico (RP2040) stuff here. There are complete apps and libraries for sensors or complicated tasks.
- BMP180: Header-only library for the BMP180 atmospheric pressure sensor.
- USB Network Stack: Library using TinyUSB's implementation of the RNDIS protocol to enable network over USB.
- PiccoloSDR: A primitive direct-sampling SDR.
- ADC DMA Chain: Chained DMA data acquisition from the ADC.
- Barometer: Barometer polling the temperature and atmospheric pressure from a BMP180.
- Iperf Server: A tool to measure the performance of the TinyUSB's TCP/IP stack over USB.
- TCP Server: A TCP server example to send high-frequency data to the host computer.
Some projects may require a patched version of the
$ git clone --recursive [email protected]:luigifcruz/pico-stuff.git $ cd pico-stuff $ mkdir build $ cd build $ PICO_SDK_PATH=../pico-sdk cmake .. $ make -j$(nproc -n)
About the project
This project was created and maintained since 2021 by Luigi Cruz.
Donations are welcome. I have no commercial interest in this code. Your donation will help me buy more hardware.
Feel free to hit me up on Twitter or Email if your question isn't answered by this documentation. If you found a bug, please, report it directly on GitHub Issues.
This project is distributed by an GPL-2.0 License.
This project isn't in any way associated with the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
Everyone is very welcome to contribute to our project.