Deitel & Deitel - "C How To Program" - solutions to exercises
Here you can find my solutions for Deitel & Deitel - "C How To Program".
The code is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty (correctness, safety, etc).
Consider that exercises enumeration is based on italian translation of the book (english 5th edition); likely (I hope) it will be the same for others.
How to contribute
If you wrote an exercise(s) solution(s) that I haven't done, feel free to send it (them) to me. Please, contact me also if you've found any bug in the sources on the web.
- write your code (variable names, comments, strings etc) in english;
- please, test your code before sending it: it must work as expected by exercise question;
- don't, I repeat, don't copy and paste from copyrighted material available online;
- every solution must be based only on chapter stuff or concepts from previous chapters: not on stuff to be explained yet;
- do send me files like
xx == chapter,
yy == exercise_number);
- tell me if you don't want to be mentioned in the contributors list;
- I will not specify "who made what". If you want the code paternity to be knowable, put a comment like
/*Solution provided by foo*/or something similar;
- The solutions will checked be with
gcc -Wall -Wextra -ansi -pedantic xx_yy.cand indented with GNU indent.
You are welcome to:
- submit suggestions and bug-reports at: https://github.com/lbraglia/chtp/issues
- fork and send a pull request on: https://github.com/lbraglia/chtp
- send an e-mail to: [email protected]