The first Roblox FPS unlocker for macOS. This is a very simple unpolished FPS unlocker with more updates to come.
- Download the latest release from https://github.com/lanylow/rbxfpsunlocker-osx/releases
rbxfpsunlocker.zipby double clicking on it.
rbxfpsunlockerin Finder and right click and press
- Copy all text after where it says
- Open Terminal and write the following command. Replace the placeholder path with the path you copy from Finder.
- Using the
cdcommand, you should now be in your downloads folder or wherever else your FPS unlocker file may be.
- In the same Terminal window, run the following command (You can replace 120 with whatever FPS cap you want).
sudo ./rbxfpsunlocker 120
- Enjoy those smooth frames but on macOS now
Now, I understand those steps may be tedious to some and we're working to simply them and a video tutorial will be released in the near future.
Because this is relatively new, I am not sure if you will be banned for using this FPS unlocker so please use at your own risk. This uses the same exact method of unlocking your FPS as axstin's fps unlocker however, so bans are probably unlikely to happen.
@fjij - For bringing the idea to our attention @lanylow - For reverse engineering and coding the unlocker @SeizureSaladd - For testing the code and coding the front-end