OpenGL®-Starter is a template for your upcoming OpenGL Projects which has been compiled to run the most basic Hello World OpenGL Program from LearnOpenGL.com.
Clone the repo with submodules using the following command:
- Step 1 - Cloning with all the submodules
git clone --recurse-submodules https://github.com/kushagra10025/OpenGL-Starter.git cd OpenGL-Starter
- Step 2 - Setting Up VS Code with CMake and Loading the Project.
- Follow This Link - VS Code | CMake Tools | How To
- Follow This Video
This Starter Template requires the following:
- Visual Studio Code
- GNU / MinGW / CLang or Visual Studio 2017 Build Tools(or Greater) - Compiler
- GPU with minimum support for OpenGL® 3.3
- CMake - Minimum Version 3.20.0
- GLFW - Already in the Repo as a SubModule
- GLAD - Already in the Repo for OpenGL Version 4.6
Pull requests are welcome. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.
License and Attributions
You are free in everyway to use this Repository as a base for your OpenGL Projects with no need to credit me in any way whatsoever.
Repository License - The MIT License
OpenGL® and the oval logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hewlett Packard Enterprise in the United States and/or other countries worldwide.