This is a repository entirely dedicated to all kind of questions ranging from basic DSA to CP. It aims to provide a solution to different questions. These questions are from various coding platforms like Hackerrank, HackerEarth, Leetcode, Codechef, Codeforces, InterviewBit, AtCoder. It also consist 450 DSA Sheet.
Platforms To Be Considered
Languages To Be Considered
How To Contribute
To start contributing, follow the below guidelines:
Take a look at the existing issues or create your own issues. Wait for the Issue to be assigned to you after which you can start working on it.
Find a question you can solve from any of these platforms.
Open an issue.
Get it assigned.
Work on it i.e
- Solve that question by yourself.
- Add it to your forked repo, if the folder doesn't exist create it first and then add your code.
Make a pull request.
Wait for it to be merged
🎉You contributed to this project.
Steps For Making A Pull Request
1. Fork this repository.
2. Clone your forked copy of the project.
git clone https://github.com/your_username/CP-DSA-Questions
3. Navigate to the project directory
4. Add a reference(remote) to the original repository to get all the changes from the remote.
git remote add upstream https://github.com/kanak22/CP-DSA-Questions
5. Check the remote for this repository.
git remote -v
6. Always take a pull from the upstream repository to your master branch to keep it at par with the main project (updated repository).
git pull upstream main
7. Create a new branch.
git checkout -b <your_branch_name>
8. Perform your changes to the code base.
9. Track your changes.
git add .
10. Commit your changes.
git commit -m "Relevant message"
11. Push the committed changes in your branch to your remote repo.
git push -u origin <your_branch_name>
12. To create a pull request, click on
Compare and pull requests.
13. Add appropriate title and description to your pull request explaining your changes and efforts.
14. Click on
Create Pull Request.