Automatic street light control using LDR as the sensor and an LED as an example of street light. Performed a small simulation of an arduino board along with LDR and LED to simulate the automatic street light control in TinkerCAD. Checking the LDR value for gating (with a delay of 1 minute generated by timer). Then based on the LDR value, the LED should be turned ON or OFF.
- LED + resistor(1Kohm) and bulb are connected in parallel at PIN 8.
- A Photoresistor to sense light is used and connected at PIN A5.
- A BUILT_IN LED which get ON and remain on if there is darkness else it toggle from ON to OFF.
- During daytime (means light is falling on photoresistor) then we read value less than 722(considered).
- During night time (means there is darkness) then we read value more than 722(considered) from pin A5.
- It start measuring time of 1 minutes when there is first darkness fall and if after the darkness persist then bulb and LED will get ON.
- If light persist then LED and bulb will get OFF.
During daytime Bulb gets ON:-
During night time bulb gets OFF:-