into Flashlight in the ASR application.wav2letter has been moved and consolidated
Future wav2letter development will occur in Flashlight.
To build the old, pre-consolidation version of wav2letter, checkout the wav2letter v0.2 release, which depends on the old Flashlight v0.2 release. The
wav2letter-lua project can be found on the
wav2letter-lua branch, accordingly.
For more information on wav2letter++, see or cite this arXiv paper.
This repository includes recipes to reproduce the following research papers as well as pre-trained models:
- Pratap et al. (2020): Scaling Online Speech Recognition Using ConvNets
- Synnaeve et al. (2020): End-to-end ASR: from Supervised to Semi-Supervised Learning with Modern Architectures
- Kahn et al. (2020): Self-Training for End-to-End Speech Recognition
- Likhomanenko et al. (2019): Who Needs Words? Lexicon-free Speech Recognition
- Hannun et al. (2019): Sequence-to-Sequence Speech Recognition with Time-Depth Separable Convolutions
Data preparation for training and evaluation can be found in data directory.
Building the Recipes
mkdir build && cd build cmake .. && make -j8
If Flashlight or ArrayFire are installed in nonstandard paths via a custom
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX, they can be found by passing
Join the wav2letter community
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/717232008481207/
- Google group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/wav2letter-users
- Contact: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
wav2letter++ is BSD-licensed, as found in the LICENSE file.