After Effects plug-in to run codes written at The Book of Shaders Editor.
NOTE: This codes is working in progress and has many problems yet. I'm focusing on building the plug-in only for latest AE on macOS at first, and then prepare for other environment. It would be awesome if you contribute this project to support Windows!
How to Build
- Download AE SDK CC 2017 for macOS.
- Put the SDK folder at the same directory as cloned folder of this repository and rename it to "SDK" like below:
(parent folder) ├ glslCanvas4AE └ SDK
This plugin is published under a MIT License so far. See the included LICENSE file.
- mizt: He gave me some detailed advice for coding AE plug-in.
- cryo9: His working-in-progress AE-GLSL hinted me for this plug-in.
- Patricio Gonzalez Vivo: One of my reason for being hooked on shaders is his stunning project The Book of Shaders.