This repository is open to all members of the GitHub community. Any member can contribute. Contribute according to the steps given below Hacktoberfest Rules to Contribute in this Repo 2021
What is Hacktoberfest?
It is open to everyone in our global community. Whether you’re a developer, student learning to code, event host, or company of any size, you can help drive growth of open source and make positive contributions to an ever-growing community. All backgrounds and skill levels are encouraged to complete the challenge.
- Hacktoberfest is a celebration open to everyone in our global community
- Pull requests can be made in the respective folder where you want to contribute
- Any code is accepted in any language
- You can sign up anytime between October 1 and October 31
What Should I Contribute?
Any program in C++ or in any other language is accepted
Steps to Contribute
1. Fork this repo
2. Add any code in any language
4. Make a PR
Add Codes in Respective Folder
All Languages : C++, Java, Python......
All Data Structures : Array, Tree, Graph.....
All Algorithms: Searching, Sorting,....
Note: Not following the folder structure will lead in Closing PR
Only one PR allowed per User
You have Successfully
in Hacktoberfest 2021
Why Should I Contribute?
Hacktoberfest has a simple and plain motto
Support open source with meaningful PRs and earn a limited edition T-shirt!
So, yes! You can win a T-Shirt and few awesome stickers to attach on your laptop. On plus side, you will get into beautiful world of open source.
Working with open source project is a rewarding experience that allows you to practice your talent, collaborate with and learn from others, and give back to the developer community.
- making four (4) meaningful contributions to open source projects will qualify you for prizes
- Scripts to be added in there respective folder with proper doumentaion.
- Contribute according to the steps provided