A work-in-progress user interface overhaul, for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, based on Grand Theft Auto: V.
Project has been made in order to replicate accurately most of the UI elements present in GTA:V.
- Requires 2GB or more of RAM
- DirectX 9 compatible GPU with Pixel Shader 3.0
- Minimum screen resolution: 800x600
- Visual Studio 2019
- Plugin SDK
Submodules needs to be updated in order to build this project, run the following command after cloning the repository:
git submodule update --init --recursive
Download the latest archive from the releases page.
Installing an ASI Loader:
An ASI Loader is required in order to inject the plugin into the game, if you already have one skip to the next step.
Recommended: Ultimate ASI Loader
Place the DLL file (renamed into "vorbisFile.dll") into your GTA directory.
Installing V Hud:
- VHud folder
Copy the content of the archive into your GTA directory.
Attention: The "VHud" folder MUST be placed in the same directory where the asi file is.
Currently compatible only with GTA: San Andreas 1.0 US.
This plugin might be incompatible with a heavily modded game.
Plugins that modify and change:
- User interface related stuff
- Loading screens (new loading screens, jump directly to game modes, etc...)
- Game window attributes (Windowed Mode, etc...)
- Graphical effects through vertex shaders (ENB Series, RenderHook, etc...)
may be incompatible with this plugin and will make the game run improperly, or in most cases not run at all.
In the future some compatibility issues might be solved.
You can contribute in multiple ways, share code, knowledge, ideas, bug reports.