vgpu is cross-platform low-level GPU library.
- Support for Windows, Linux, macOS.
- Modern rendering using Vulkan and Direct3D12.
Uses the following open-source and third-party libraries:
- vulkan: Sources for the formal documentation of the Vulkan API
- volk: Meta loader for Vulkan API
- vma: Vulkan Memory Allocator
- SPIRV-Reflect: SPIRV-Reflect
- DirectX-Headers: Official MIT licensed Direct3D 12 headers
- D3D12MemoryAllocator: Easy to integrate memory allocation library for Direct3D 12
Samples uses the following open-source and third-party libraries:
- glfw: A multi-platform library for OpenGL, OpenGL ES, Vulkan, window and input
Licensed under the MIT license, see LICENSE for details.