It is a simple recording program with the ability to record the screen.
- Pressing the round button starts recording and stops when pressing the square button.
- Pressing the Cogwheel button in the lower right corner displays a pop-up menu for recording settings.
- By default, the video codec uses H.264.
- If your computer supports hardware codecs for NVENC or QuickSync, use them first.
- If necessary, the H.265 codec can also be selected from the Advanced Settings menu. (If hardware encoding is not supported, very high CPU load can occur)
- By default, the audio codec uses AAC.
- MP3 codecs can also be selected from the Advanced Settings menu if necessary.
- The program itself is recorded without being included in the recording screen.
- Cursor capture settings allow you to set whether the mouse cursor is captured or not.
- Visual Studio 2019 or newer
- Windows 10 or newer
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.7.2
The MediaEncoder project uses a shared ffmpeg library that BtbN builds and deploys.
- Create the ffmpeg_shared_lib folder inside the project folder.
- Paste the shared ffmpeg library "bin, include, lib" folder into the fmpeg_shared_lib folder and build it.
Third party libraries
If you find a bug, please report to us posting issues on GitHub.