Rules To Contribute To This Repo
- You can write solutions only in C++ for Data Structure and Algorithms (if you dont know C++ you can submit only algorithm)
- Follow file naming convention for all your pull requests.
- While adding any content it should be inside its appropiate directory
- if there is any problem with inaccurate solution create an issue!
file naming convention
|questions||README.md||all questions of particular topic are mentioned in a
|C++ solutions||[topic name].cpp||solution C++ codele code to a question is written in same folder where question is mentioned|
|algorithm solution||[topic name]-algorithm.txt||algorithm solution to a question is written in a
|technical writing||[topic name]-content.md or [topic name]-content.txt||technical content can be provided in simple
Things you can contribute to
- Repo contain folders of all the data structures and algorithms topics with some pre-addressed questions. You can add a solution to a question ( present in the readme of particular topic folder) that is unanswered.
- you can update existing solution with a better one ( better complexity).
- Participants can even add new questions and solutions of their interest.
- There will be a technical writing section in which participants can contribute their technical writing on any topic of c++ and data structures.
- solve issues raised by other people or yourself.
- make webpage ( hosted from GitHub readme ) more appealing and updated.
- Well-documented source code with detailed explanations provides a valuable resource for educators and students alike.
Steps For Contribution
1. Fork this repo 2. Star this repo 3. Add a file ( txt/cpp ) inside appropriate folder 4. commit the code 5. Make pull request
- Targeted for developers, content writers, and programming enthusiasts.
- Would also help participants who are not familiar with development but are eager to participate in open source.
Connect with me