High Performance 3D Game Engine, with a high emphasis on Rendering
- PBR Renderer (Cook–Torrance GGX)
- IBL (Image Based Lightning)
- Cascaded Shadow maps
- Dynamic Materials
- Full HDR Pipeline
- Post Processing Effects
- Integrated 3D Physics Engine, powered by NVIDIA PhysX
- Rigidbody dynamics: static, dynamic and kinematic bodies
- 4 types of collider
- Collision detection with triggers and callbacks
- Raycasting Support and many more
- Physics Materials
- Full featured C# Scripting, robust C# scripting API. You can learn more about it here!
- Full featured Entity Component System(ECS) support
- Event system
- Logging, image & cubemap loading via editor, YAML reading, UUID, random generators and many more!
- Editor with docking support
- File dialogs, material & component editors
- Asset Management
- Integrated Editor console
- One-click scene loading/saving, YAML serializer(and deserializer) for all components and resources
- Robust project system
So you want to setup Electro on your system? Awesome! Elaborate guide on setting up Electro is right here!
Contributing and Feedback
You can join our Discord server for contributing, giving feedback, report bugs and to follow the development of Electro!