- Saves last page number
- Reads PDF, EPUB, CBZ, and XPS files
- Dark and light mode
- Landscape reading view
- Portrait reading view
- Touch screen controls
- Touch the botton/top of the screen to zoom in/out and left and right to change the page.
- Books read from
- Do some extra testing on file compatibility.
- 2 pages side by side in landscape.
- Hardware lock to prevent accidental touches (maybe Vol- ?) (?).
- Save orientation, and dark mode settings.
Dark Mode Landscape Reading (With the Switch horizonal):
Dark Mode Portrait Reading (With the Switch vertical):
- moronigranja - For allowing more file support
- NX-Shell Team - A good amount of the code is from an old version of their application.
- Release built with libnx release v4.1.3.
freetypeand other libs which comes with
pacman -S libnx switch-portlibs
make mupdf make
If you don't have twili debugger installed, delete the
-ltwili flag on the Makefile to compile: