Self-sustainable fork of SteamVR driver for Leap Motion controller with updated vendor libraries
Installation (for users)
- Install Ultraleap Gemini v5.3.1
- Extract latest release archive to
- Add line in section
Driver settings are configurated by editing
resources/settings.xml. Available settings:
trackingLevel: skeleton tracking style for OpenVR. Can be
handsReset: marks controllers as out of range if hand for controller isn't detected by Leap Motion.
useVelocity: enables velocity data from Leap Motion for hands.
List of hands gestures that correspond to controller original input:
- Grip: bending of middle, ring and pinky fingers
- Trigger: bending of index finger
- Testing commits are currently pushed.
- If you see only green dots that represent tip of your index fingers, force
leap_controlto launch on dGPU through control panel of your GPU vendor.
- Tracking will be lost upon service shutdown/restart