R3nzSkin is internal skin changer for League of Legends.
- Change the skin of your champion and other champions in the game.
- Automatic skins database update.
- Support for spectator mode.
- Change skins anytime and unlimited times in single game.
- In-game configuration with ImGui.
- JSON based configuration saving & loading.
- Clone the source with
git clone --recursive https://github.com/R3nzTheCodeGOD/R3nzSkin.git
- Build in Visual Studio 2017/19 with configuration "Release | x86"
R3nzSkin_Injectoror inject the resulting DLL into the game yourself.
- Administrator privilege may be needed if failed to inject.
- League client can crash if injected before going into arena.
- A workaround is to not inject until you are in the arena (you will need to be fast to not disrupt the game).
- Press Insert to bring up the menu.
- Select skin for you, your teammates, enemies, wards.
If your CPU supports AVX / AVX2 / AVX-512 instruction set, you can enable it in project settings. This should result in more performant code, optimized for your CPU. Currently SSE2 instructions are selected in project settings.