R3nzSkin is internal skin changer for League of Legends.
- Change the skin of your champion and other champions in the game.
- Automatic skins database update.
- Support for spectator mode.
- Change skins anytime and unlimited times in single game.
- In-game configuration with ImGui.
- JSON based configuration saving & loading.
- Clone the source with
git clone --recursive https://github.com/R3nzTheCodeGOD/R3nzSkin.git
- Build in Visual Studio 2017/19 with configuration "Release | x86"
R3nzSkin_Injectoror inject the resulting DLL into the game yourself.
- Administrator privilege may be needed if failed to inject.
- League client can crash if injected before going into arena.
- A workaround is to not inject until you are in the arena (you will need to be fast to not disrupt the game).
- Press Insert to bring up the menu.
- Select skin for you, your teammates, enemies, wards.
If your CPU supports AVX / AVX2 / AVX-512 instruction set, you can enable it in project settings. This should result in more performant code, optimized for your CPU. Currently SSE2 instructions are selected in project settings.
This program is an improved and updated version of the B3akers/LeagueSkinChanger project.