All algorithms implemented in C (for learning)
Contribute algorithms written in C language. It's beginner friendly! Feel free to add new algorithms or open an issue and commit if you have a more efficient way of implementing an algorithm. You can
- Fork this repository (Click the 'Fork' button, top right of this page)
- Clone your forked copy of this repo down to your local machine:
git clone https://github.com/<insert-your-username>/C-Algorithms.git
- Change directory to get inside repository:
- Create a branch for a new algorithm contribution:
git checkout -b feature/<name-of-algorithm>
- Or if its a bugfix to a file:
git checkout -b bugfix/<title-of-issue>
- Make your changes locally
- Stage and commit changes:
git add . git commit -m 'commit message'
- Push changes to GitHub:
git push origin <branch-name>
- Create a New Pull Request (PR) from your forked repository on GitHub (Click the 'New Pull Request' Button located at the top of your repo)
- Wait for your PR review and merge approval!
- Star this repository if you had fun! :)
Syncing Forked repo with Original repo:
git remote add upstream https://github.com/PawanKolhe/C-Algorithms.git git pull upstream master
New to Open Source?
Check out the following resources:
What to contribute?
- You can check the Issues tab on the top and comment on the one you want to work on.
- You can also suggest addition of new algorithms. Just create an 'Issue' here.
- You can also contribute your solutions to problems from LeetCode: LeetCode
- Place your code in '/LeetCodeSolutions' folder with number and name of the problem as the file name.
- You can also contribute your solutions to problems from Project Euler: Project Euler
- Place your code in '/ProjectEulerSolutions' folder with number and name of the problem as the file name.