This is the source code! It can NOT be used to play PDAFT! If you just wanted to play the game, you downloaded the wrong thing. Do not click the download button next to the git URL, that's for the source code. For information on getting and installing the latest release, please read the wiki at https://notabug.org/nastys/PD-Loader/wiki If you've already read it, pay more attention and you'll find the right link. You should also read the wiki if you have any issues, before asking questions.
Loader for PDAFT. Click on Wiki or Releases, not Code.
i solved this problem removed all everyting that had ds4
in this form
mouse_scroll_pv_selection = true
The interval it takes for the emulated slider touch points to move from one contact point to another.
In most cases, this does not need editing.
touch_slider_emulation_speed = 750.0
Preferred Xinput controller (0-3)
DirectInput Vendor ID and Product ID
Check them in Device Manager or dxdiag.exe
VID = 046D PID = C216
rumble = true xinput_rumble_intensity_left = 8000 xinput_rumble_intensity_right = 4000
Pause when focus is lost
Allow using slider in menus
Recommended to enable this and remove MENU_L/R bindings if you have a real slider.
Also needed to see slider in input test
Use the hardware slider from HORI FT official controller (PS4 version)
Requires enabling hardware slider support.
Warning: alpha feature, may not work properly
Recommended to remove Ds4_L_Stick_* and Ds4_R_Stick_* from button bindings (JVS_LEFT, JVS_RIGHT, MENU_L, MENU_R).
JVS_TEST = F1 JVS_SERVICE = F2 JVS_SW1 = F11 JVS_SW2 = F12
JVS_START = Enter, XINPUT_START, MouseMiddle JVS_TRIANGLE = W, I, XINPUT_Y, XINPUT_UP, XINPUT_LT, XINPUT_RT JVS_SQUARE = A, J, XINPUT_X, XINPUT_LEFT, XINPUT_LT, XINPUT_RT, MouseX2 JVS_CROSS = S, K, XINPUT_A, XINPUT_DOWN, XINPUT_LT, XINPUT_RT, MouseX1 JVS_CIRCLE = D, L, XINPUT_B, XINPUT_RIGHT, XINPUT_LT, XINPUT_RT
JVS_LEFT = Left, Up, XINPUT_LS JVS_RIGHT = Right, Down, XINPUT_RS
MENU_L = Left, Up, XINPUT_LS, XINPUT_LEFT, XINPUT_UP, Q, U, XINPUT_LLEFT, XINPUT_LUP, XINPUT_RLEFT, XINPUT_RUP MENU_R = Right, Down, XINPUT_RS, XINPUT_RIGHT, XINPUT_DOWN, E, O, XINPUT_LRIGHT, XINPUT_LDOWN, XINPUT_RRIGHT, XINPUT_RDOWN MENU_CIRCLE = Spacebar
TOON = F9 COIN = F10
LEFT_SIDE_SLIDE_LEFT = Q, XINPUT_LLEFT LEFT_SIDE_SLIDE_RIGHT = E, XINPUT_LRIGHT
RIGHT_SIDE_SLIDE_LEFT = U, XINPUT_RLEFT RIGHT_SIDE_SLIDE_RIGHT = O, XINPUT_RRIGHT
my sugestions for developer create the verification if the user using linux/macOS or Windows or too add this in documentacion
At first, there was no problem playing aft with this launcher, but recently, it was found that the Q, e, u, O of the PC keyboard or the sliding keys of the Xbox handle all failed in the game. There was no problem on the menu page, and the keys were all read. There was no problem, and the settings were all initialized
I want to discuss two Input Behaviours in specific. and suggest 2 toggleable options that one might make the game harder and one might make it easier. So let's get into it.
1 I believe that this first behaviour in specific might be well known for now, but as I was playing on console and transitioning to AFT PC I noticed the behaviour of the 4X macro (all the face buttons) differs from console:
On PDLoader/AFT PC you can hold the macro forever (from the start) and always get all the notes full hold bonus through the macro.
On console you must press the 4x macro AFTER you pressed the hold note and you cannot release the hold note > 4x macro transition, you can only release the single button after both of them were held together for a moment.
2 This one is about the Slide Notes and maybe it might be known, I don't really know, but it is known that the game has 4 Inputs for Slides:
SLIDE (LEFT SIDE) SLIDE (RIGHT SIDE) L/R L/R
So, the issue is regarding the note patterns "<+>" VS ">+<"
So, I don't have an original AFT machine but through AFT PC I can kinda suspect the original behaviour is as it is now on AFT PC and Console (using sticks). So on console, if you use sticks, you must do "< >", the "outward arrows" as SLIDE L (LS) + SLIDE R (RS) , basically Left Stick = Left and Right Stick = Right, "outward sticks". And the "> <" pattern you must do as SLIDE R (LS) + SLIDE L (RS) , basically Left Stick = Right and Right Stick = Left , "inward sticks".
I you set the slide notes for buttons (L1 and R1 on PS4 for example as Slide L and R), you can press always L1+R1 be it for "< >" or "> <"
So as It stands now for AFT PC it behaves as the "sticks behaviour" , where you must do the right sides for the inputs for "< >" and "> <".
SUGGESTION: I would really appreciate if you could somehow toggle these 'console-like' behaviours either for the 4X macro plink stuff and the L/R notes stuff. Maybe it could be a new setting in the keyconfig.ini I don't know how hard it would be. But mainly an option like
REPEATED BUTTON NOTE HOLDS: Forgiving (AFT PC Like) / Precise (Console Like)
SLIDE NOTES BEHAVIOUR Forgiving (Console Button-Like) / Precise (Console Stick / AFTPC Like)enhancement
2.6.5a-r4n(May 26, 2022)
--- Important Note --- ⚠️ Upgrading from 2.0 (or even worse, from unstable builds) may cause issues. To prevent this, delete the plugins folder (except scores.ini) before installing 2.6.5a.
--- Quick Start Guide --- ⚠️ Please read, even if you're following a 3rd-party guide.
- Keep your copy of PDAFT 7.10 in a simple location e.g. C:\PDAFT and, if you can, make sure to have the following mount data in C:\PDAFT\mdata: M215, M220, M230, M240, M250, M260, M270; also, make sure the executable is unmodified
- Install Visual C++ Redistributable 2019 (64-bit) or newer and .NET Framework 4.5 or newer
If they're not up-to-date, you'll get error 126 and/or other errors.
- Make a copy of glut32.dll
- Extract the contents of PD-Loader-*-Release.zip to your game folder
- Intel GPU: install this version of DivaImGui, NOT 0.0.5: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/613450757227937792/844645266204393482/release_x64.zip and follow these instructions: https://github.com/lybxlpsv/DivaImGui/wiki/AMD-and-Intel-Guide
- NVIDIA GPU: driver version 446 or older if possible; otherwise version 460 or newer
- AMD GPU: driver version 21.6 or newer if possible
- Recommended: open the .sfv files with QuickSFV (specifically ver. 2.36 on Windows) to verify your game data
- Run diva.exe
- Windows Vista: in the "Options" tab, tick "Disable movies" and copy mfplat.dll from Windows 7 (64-bit) to the game folder
Linux (old, but more portable method):
Install with Lutris (click "Show unpublished installers" and select "Future Tone 7.10"). This will install a slightly older version of PD Loader that lacks lag compensation (this is a temporary solution), but it can be updated manually.
Full user guide: https://github.com/PDModdingCommunity/PD-Loader/wiki
⚠️⚠️⚠️ IMPORTANT: If the game does not run (error 126)... it's your fault for not reading this guide. ⚠️⚠️⚠️
- Quick Start disabled when upgrading from 2.0
- [Launcher] Fixed custom patches not being detected by some versions of Wine (which seem not to interpret the '?' wildcard correctly)
- Fixed custom reflection and refraction not being applied when either width or height is the default value
- macOS resource forks are now ignored and not mistaken for plugins and patches
- Fixed the 3 per-PV checkboxes in PlayerData in the Launcher
- DivaMovie is now enabled by default, but automatically disables itself when unnecessary (to prevent black frames/backgrounds when playing movie/hybrid PVs) unless "Force Hybrid Decoding" is checked
- Updated mount data verification file
- Launcher PlayerData skin spinbox hotfix
- Changed Notabug references to GitHub
Full Changelog: https://github.com/PDModdingCommunity/PD-Loader/commits/2.6.5a-r4nSource code(tar.gz)