An Intel Wi-Fi Adapter Kernel Extension for macOS, based on the OpenBSD Project.
We highly recommended exploring our documentation before using this Kernel Extension
Questions and Issues
Check out our FAQ Page for more info.
We only accept bug reports in GitHub Issues, before opening an issue, you're recommended to reconfirm it with us on Gitter; once it's confirmed, please use the given issue template and follow our GitHub Issues Guide Line.
- Acidanthera for MacKernelSDK
- Apple for macOS
- AppleIntelWiFi for Black80211-Catalina
- ErrorErrorError for UserClient bug fixes
- Intel for Wireless Adapter Firmwares and iwlwifi
- Linux for iwlwifi
- mercurysquad for Voodoo80211
- OpenBSD for net80211, iwn, iwm, and iwx
- pigworlds for DVM devices support, MIRA bug fixes, and Tx aggregation for MVM Gen 1 devices
- rpeshkov for black80211
- usr-sse2 for implementing the usage of Apple RSN Supplicant and bug fixes
- zxystd for developing itlwm
For providing resources and help for system configuration.
For providing Wi-Fi cards.