C language utility library
Set of different functions and macros usually used in the various applications.
- Support for C99 or later
- Support for minimal and maximal values
- Support for absolute values
- Support for unused macros
- Support for storing and loading data from array in little- or big- endian formats
- Support for retrieving number of elements for statically allocated array
- Support for bitwise operations to set, clear, check or toggle bits
- Compilation-time assert feature
- User friendly MIT license
How to use
Usage is very simply. Add
lwutil.c file to compilation flag and make sure compiler has access to
lwutil.h for include paths.
This is a generic library and welcomes different contributions. We accept issue reports or, even better, pull-requests with bugs or new features.
Use c-code-style rules for coding and keep the same coding consistency.