Header Only Cross platform high performance TCP network library using C++ 11.
- Header only
- Cross platform (Linux | Windows | MacOS)
- High performance and safety use.
- None depend
- SSL support
- Support HTTP、HTTPS、WebSocket
- IPv6 support
- Visual C++ 2013+ (32/64-bit)
- GCC 4.8+ (32/64-bit)
- Clang (Supported C++ 11)
cmake . -Dbrynet_BUILD_EXAMPLES=ON -Dbrynet_BUILD_TESTS=ON
- If you use Windows, please open brynet.sln then build. If on Linux or MacOS, only enter
sudo make install
Under localhost, use CentOS 6.5 virtual mahcine(host machine is Win10 i5)
Benchamrk's server and client both only use one thread, and packet size is 4k
Server use two network threads and one logic thread, client use one network(also process logic) thread. every packet size is 46 bytes. every packet contain client's id. server broadcast packet to all client when recv one packet from any client. client send one packet when recv packet from server and packet's id equal self.
Ab HTTP(1 network thread)
Server Hostname: 127.0.0.1 Server Port: 9999 Document Path: /abc/de?a=1 Document Length: 25 bytes Concurrency Level: 100 Time taken for tests: 17.734 seconds Complete requests: 500000 Failed requests: 0 Total transferred: 41000000 bytes HTML transferred: 12500000 bytes Requests per second: 28194.36 [#/sec] (mean) Time per request: 3.547 [ms] (mean) Time per request: 0.035 [ms] (mean, across all concurrent requests) Transfer rate: 2257.75 [Kbytes/sec] received Connection Times (ms) min mean[+/-sd] median max Connect: 0 2 0.2 2 3 Processing: 1 2 0.3 2 7 Waiting: 0 1 0.4 1 6 Total: 2 4 0.2 4 7 Percentage of the requests served within a certain time (ms) 50% 4 66% 4 75% 4 80% 4 90% 4 95% 4 98% 4 99% 4 100% 7 (longest request)
- Http&Websocket Server
- BenchWebsocket benchmark websocket client
- PromiseReceive use the promise style receive http response
- WebSocketProxy one proxy server between websocket client and binary protocol server
- more examples please see examples;