Better Homebrew Browser
The homebrew browser that's actually good. Massive thanks to GrapheneCt on his work on ScePaf.
- It is the second ever app to use Sony's PlayStation Application Framework (PAF)
- It is blazing fast
- It is multithreaded, so you won’t get stopped by a single screenshot
- It doesn't take 10 minutes to load (cough)
- It has background downloading
- It can download from both CBPS-DB and VitaDB
- It looks, sounds and feels almost exactly like the official PlayStation Store App
- It can be opened alongside other apps
- It has tunes (Yes, I've ran out of things now)
- Background downloads will be terminated without warning when you open an enlarged memory mode game. There is no way to avoid this, but it's not a problem in most cases.
2. Has a chance of crashing on boot. In this case reboot your system and hold the L trigger next time you open the app.Fixed.
This is an open beta. So don't be suprised if it crashes. Bug reports are greatly appreciated.