Procedural Mesh Modeling Toolkit for Unreal Engine Artists.
For non-commercial projects, you can also get it from here:
- Download the plugin source from a release
- Close your Unreal Engine project
- Create a directory called "Plugins" in the project root (Use the operating system file browser)
- Extract the downloaded zip & copy the "OpenLandMesh" directory to the above "Plugins" directory
- Start your project
- You will ask to build the plugin for the first time & proceed with it.
- Open the Plugins page & make sure "OpenLandMesh" is enabled.
Issues & Questions
Nothing is perfect & so does the Open Land. But we would like to fix issues, add new features & answer your questions.
Here are some links: