An ESP32 system that can perform a Directory, Upload, Download, Delete, Rename and Stream Files in SPIFFS
Using an ESP32 to handle file upload, download, delete, rename and streaming
Using the ESPAsynchWebserver and the SPIFFS filing system, with functions for:
- Directory of SPIFFS files
- Upload a file to SPIFFS
- Download a file from SPIFFS to PC
- Stream a file to PC browser
- Rename a file in SPIFFS
- Delete a file in SPIFFS
- Display system information:
- Upload and Download file size and transfer speeds
- Filing system space and number of files
- Processor system information
- Network information
- Setup Details
- Download the two files to a folder
- Ensure the listed libraries are included in your IDE
- Click on the Credentials tab and edit the file accordingly:
- If you do-not want accerss control then comment out the line #define AccessControl
- If using access control: update the value for http_username and http_password .e.g. admin and admin
- Update the logical server address name (if required) e.g. 'fileserver' or 'myserver'
- Update the Wi-Fi Credentials to your own
- Compile and upload
Access the server with http://fileserver/ or http://filserver.local
Or monitor the serial port and note the IP address then use your browser to connect to e.g. http://192.168.0.22/
- It uses the ESP Asynchronous Webserver so there is nothing in the loop() section!
- The webserver is event based (asynchronous), each event generates a response, there is no need to poll for client connections in the loop section
- There are test files to try out uploading and download, etc
- The loop section is free for your projects!
It is very fast!