The BlazeFace face detection demo infer by ncnn.
The model from PaddleDetection BlazeFace-FPN-SSH.
This is a sample ncnn android project, it depends on ncnn library and opencv
how to build and run
- Download ncnn-YYYYMMDD-android-vulkan.zip or build ncnn for android yourself
- Extract ncnn-YYYYMMDD-android-vulkan.zip into app/src/main/jni and change the ncnn_DIR path to yours in app/src/main/jni/CMakeLists.txt
- Download opencv-mobile-XYZ-android.zip
- Extract opencv-mobile-XYZ-android.zip into app/src/main/jni and change the OpenCV_DIR path to yours in app/src/main/jni/CMakeLists.txt
- Open this project with Android Studio, build it and enjoy!
- Android ndk camera is used for best efficiency
- Crash may happen on very old devices for lacking HAL3 camera interface
- All models are manually modified to accept dynamic input shape
- Most small models run slower on GPU than on CPU, this is common
- FPS may be lower in dark environment because of longer camera exposure time