What's New in 2.0?
We use Clash as the backend proxy, which supports Shadowsocks(R), V2Ray, and Trojan protocols.
V2Ray Desktop is a cross-platform GUI client that supports Shadowsocks(R), V2Ray, and Trojan protocols, running on Windows, Linux, and macOS. It is built with Qt 5 and QML 2.
Compared to V2Ray, V2Ray Desktop provides more advanced features such as server subscription and latency test. You can easily migrate to V2Ray Desktop from Shadowsocks-Qt5 and V2Ray Core by importing their config files.
- Some functions (e.g., server subscription) in the prebuilt binary packages require OpenSSL >= 1.1.0. If you are using Ubuntu<=18.04, please install OpenSSL manually. You can refer to Installation Guide (安装指南) in the Wiki page for the detailed information.
- The AppImage for Linux is built in Ubuntu 16.04. Linux with GLIBC< 2.23 (e.g., Ubuntu<=16.04) may have problems using this AppImage. Please consider building it from source with Qt >= 5.15.
For more information, please visit the project's Wiki page.
- Support Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- Support Shadowsocks(R), V2Ray, and Trojan servers.
- Support connecting to multiple servers.
- Support adding/updating servers from subscription URLs.
- Support adding servers by importing Shadowsocks-Qt5 and V2Ray Core configuration.
- Support adding servers by scanning QR codes.
- Support PAC proxy mode, Global proxy mode, and Manual proxy mode.
- Support getting and setting system proxies for Windows, Linux (GNOME/KDE), and macOS.
- Support automatically updating GFWList.
- Support automatically starts up when logged in.
This project is licensed under version 3 of the GNU General Public License.