Very short and commented source aimed for legit gameplay
In development, not every feature may work perfectly.
- Chams (Normal, Xyz)
- ESP (2D, 2D Filled, 3D, 3D Filled)
- Sound ESP
- Fov (Changing your local FOV)
- Third Person (no bypass for sv_cheats included yet)
- Aimbot (Nearest, Head, Chest)
- Fov Aimbot
- Smooth Aimbot
- Triggerbot (delay in ms)
- Rcs (With one value representing both yaw and punch)
- Crosshair (Static, Recoil, Engine)
- Backtrack (manipulation in ms)
- Radar 2D (Representing on small overlay where enemies are, including their view)
- Local Info (Some information about local player)
- Esp Flags (Some information about enemies, their hp, armor etc...)
- Esp Info (For now only name and C4 holder)
- Esp Skeleton (Skeleton drawn by lines, working with backtrack too)
- Backtrack Chams (Static, Rainbow, Last Tick)
- DLight (Uses engine to highlight the player)
- Nigtmode (Chnages materials to be darker including chnage of the sky)
- Esp Lines (They will only show on selected target by aimbot)
- Plots (Represent current FPS and Velocity in stored records and then drawn using lines and difference between them)
- Arm Chams (Color, no arms)
- Weapon Chams (Color, no weapon)
- ARROW UP/DOWN (Set current index of feature, it will highlight at as grey color)
- ARROW RIGHT/LEFT (Vector - switches index of vector, Int - add/minus, Bool - ON/OFF)
- INSERT (Close text menu)
Issues or requests
For now the cheat may have them many as during development my main goal is to learn how to write optimized and simple code
About requests, when I personally think the feature provided is alright, I will try to implement it in a short time perioid, eventually people who commit prs will be contributors
- More features, especially visual friendly
- Fix performance, to keep it very stable
- Create custom UI, with quake looking set, staring from icons, ending on killfeed
- Add option to either use x88 style menu or dynamic gui wiritten with game's engine
- 1.0.0 - initial commit
- 1.0.1 - small fixes in code + rainbow chams
- 1.0.2 - improved a bit performance, changed render text function to modern wstring, aimbot big drops fixed, aimbot now uses ranged loop for hitboxes
- 1.0.3 - added PlayerResource class which contain kills deaths and ping. Improved some of the features again
- 1.0.4 - fixed typo for backtrack and added in comments ticks option to backtrack, I personally don't need it, hence why it's commented
- 1.0.5 - cleaned up the source in visuals and render. Added new player visuals. Fixed padding in one SDK class, added skeleton ESP. In utils there is a new conventer function which you can very easily use to get distance to enemy in meters (unit to meters)
- 1.0.6 - small update with removing fps drops while menu is opened
- 1.0.7 - big update for performance and cleanup in code, a lot of useless defines have been removed. Changed console::log function to take only one string and log type, string can be easily used with std::format
- 1.0.8 - small update with making menu usage more easier, items are now in map and features can be passed as name for vars::names map
- 1.0.9 - big update for performance, recode, and code style. All functions are camel case. I seperated visuals to be in few files since it's better to read and move in code. Added even more visuals once again. Fixed prediction, thanks: kaposzta99
- 1.1.0 - update came with fixes: triggerbot, backtrack records and SDK. Added Dlight and "nightmode" that just forces other skybox. Few very small addons to menu and code changes.
- 1.1.1 - small update with new planned feature and handling the error in case the directory can't be created.
- 1.1.2 - 2D plot added, for fps and velocity. From now if config fails to find file to save, it throws the error.
- 1.1.3 - Added hand/weapon chams, and rewrote chams code.
- 1.1.4 - Added global shots counter, which can result in getting valid accuracy per round, and hitmarker with sound got added.
People who helped
- KittenPopo - answering questions I have been confused how something works and for cs15 leak which made reversing even easier.
- Pawel Gozdur - helping me with math, especially plot logic.
- UC Wiki - for very helpful sources.