Want To Start your Open-Source Journey Without Facing Difficulties?,If Yes, Then You Are at The Right Place!
Don't Know How to Begin Your Journey in Hacktober Fest? Follow Our Tutorials.
This Project Contains Basic Solutions, Source Codes, Projects, Games, Book Pdfs related to Different Programming Languages
You can Also Take Help from This Project Towards Your Learning or You Can Contribute to Make This More Helpful for Others.
So, What are you Waiting For?
This Project is a part of the following Open Source Program
Thanks a Ton for Showing Your Interest in Contributing to our Repo! Pull requests are Welcome. For Major Changes, Please Open an Issue First to Discuss What you would like to Change.
To Start Contributing To This Repo, Follow the Below Guidelines:
1. Star and Fork this Repository.
2. Clone your Forked Copy of the Project.
git clone https://github.com/<your_user_name>/Programming-Basics.git
3. Navigate to The Project Directory
4. Add a Reference(remote) to the Original Repository.
git remote add upstream https://github.com/Astrodevil/Programming-Basics.git
5. Check the Remotes for This Repository.
git remote -v
6. Always Take a Pull from the Upstream Repository to your Master Branch to Keep it at par with the Main Project(The Updated Repository).
git pull upstream main
7. Create a New Branch.
git checkout -b <your_branch_name>
8. Perfom Your Desired Changes to the Code Base.
9. Track your Changes
git add .
10. Commit your Changes .
git commit -m "(Type a Relevant and Appropriate Message)"
11. Push the Committed Changes in your Feature Branch to your Remote Repo.
git push -u origin <your_branch_name>
12. To Create a Pull Request, Click on
Compare and Pull requests.
13. Add Appropriate Title and Description to your Pull Request Explaining your Changes and Efforts Done.
14. Click on
Create Pull Request.
15. Wooohoo! You have Successfully Made a PR to the Programming-Basics
Not Able to Understand How to Contribute? Let's Go Through Simple Tutorials on How to Begin.
Thanks a Ton for Showing Your Interest in Contributing to Our Repo!🏼
Kudos to you!