Project DELTA v3
Project DELTA - An open-source, modular mod menu for Toby Fox's games and their spin-offs.
Important note to Grossley: Yes, it is out.
- UNDERTALE v1.08
Libraries used: MinHook, ImGui, sol2
TODO List (in order of how it will be done)
- Add a room selector into the main Menu (teleporting without Lua) - DONE
- Move project into bugfix-only mode for a good while - DONE
- Start work on Project V, the successor of Project DELTA. - In progress
- The following is for Project V, not Project DELTA
- C# Frontend with a Lua Executor and integrated injection options.
- Index all GameMaker functions upon loading, loading progress bar.
- Speedrun Mode, protect important game variables from being tampered with.
- New menu, make it window based rather than tab-based.
- Rework options menu, resolution changer, optional game fixes (fast text-skipping maybe?)
- Runtime decompilation of game scripts
- GML Editor, disassembler
- Lua / Python modding API
- and more.
Q: Where are the releases? Where can I download this tool?
A: Click here
Q: The loader says that it can't find
ProjectDELTA.dll, what is wrong?
A: The loader executable
loader.exe must be in the same folder as the DLL
ProjectDELTA.dll. Try moving them to a folder on your desktop. If that doesn't work, message me on Discord.
Q: My Antivirus tells me this is a virus, why?
A: The loader comes with statically linked libraries, thus some AVs interpret it as malware. Simply make an exception in your Antivirus software. This is not malware.
Special Thanks To:
elite_pleb, colinator27, nkrapivin, _creepersbane, Grossley (Moo)