Algo-Tree is a collection of Algorithms and data structures which are fundamentals to efficient code and good software design. Creating and designing excellent algorithms is required for being an exemplary programmer. It contains solutions in various languages such as
- Bit Manipulation
- Dynamic Programming
- Number Theory
- Searching and Sorting
- Special Algorithm
You may go through these guidelines and contribute accordingly:
- Make sure you do not copy codes from external sources like GFG,hackerearth, etc because that work will not be considered. Plagiarism is strictly not allowed.
- You can only work on issues that you have been assigned to you.
- If you want to contribute for an existing algorithm, we prefer that you create an issue before making a PR and link your PR to that issue.
- If you have modified/added code work, make sure the code compiles before submitting.
- Strictly use snake_case (underscore_separated) in your file_name and push it in correct folder.
- Do not update the README.md.
Guidelines for code base :
- Use 4 spaces indentation.
- Add the description of your algorithm using multi-line comments at the starting of the code.
- Add comments to your code in a new line and use single-line comments with 4 spaces indentation.
- Try to make your code user input.
- Add minimum 2 test cases along with input and output at the end of your code using multi-line comments.
- Also, add time and space complexity at the end of your code using multi-line comments.
Where to upload the files
- Your files should be uploaded inside the code folder into the corresponding language folder (For instance, if you wrote code for an Algorithm Implementation in Java, it goes inside the Code/Java folder).
- Under no circumstances create new folders within the language folders to upload your code unless specifically told to do so.
- Edit the corresponding README.md file to add the link to your code in the corresponding section in alphabatical order.(GitHub Markdown Guide).
The value of a strong contribution stays beyond everything and gives you satisfaction
Code of Conduct
You can find our Code of Conduct here.
This project follows the MIT License.