This repo contains the official implementation of our CVPR 2021 paper - Hybrid Rotation Averaging: A Fast and Robust Rotation Averaging Approach. This library contains not only rotation averaging solvers, but also some popular methods in 3D vision, such as translation averaging, clustering, etc. The library is designed to deal with large scale optimization problems, and is easy to extend. Feel free to contribute to this project.
- A library which solves the optimization problems in 3D vision.
- A template-based graph module which is easy to extend and to manipulate graph structures.
- Rotation averaging solvers achieves state-of-the-art.
- Translation averaging solvers (LUD, BATA).
- Clustering methods (coming soon).
- Bundle adjustment (needs more time to prepare).
The library is compiled and tested on Ubuntu 16.04. We would like to support more platforms in the future.
2.1 Basic Requirements
This project requires Eigen 3.2. And Ceres 1.14.0 is currently used for stable conversions between different rotation representations (I'm managing on removing this dependency). You can install all the dependencies through the
2.3 Build GraphOptim
cd GraphOptim mkdir build && cd build cmake .. make -j8
3. Running Examples
3.1 Rotation Averaging
You can also try other
3.2 Translation Averaging
The translation averaging methods are decoupled from another project, and are not fully tested.
If you have any questions, contact me by [email protected].